Your help makes a difference. Nearly 4,000 volunteers contribute a combined 40,000 hours of service every year to help Pine Street Inn provide shelter, housing and other crucial services to homeless men and women. Donations of time and talent help us continue the mission of ending homelessness. Thank you for being involved!
Volunteer opportunities are available for individuals and groups at our shelter and housing locations. See lists of our volunteer opportunities for Groups or Individuals & Families
Who are Our Volunteers?
- People who want to help the more than 1,600 people we serve each day begin to rebuild their lives.
- Family and friends who want to spend time together while doing good.
- Corporate, civic and faith groups that want to demonstrate their commitments to helping people in their communities.
- People who want to learn more about the problems of homelessness and poverty in Boston.
- Number of volunteers or family members in your group (if applicable)
- Address, email & phone number
Thank you for thinking of us!
Our volunteer team is excited to work with you! Please contact us to schedule a date and time or to request more information.