What if you could help change the world with just a click? On November 29, 2016 Giving Tuesday allows you to do just that. On this global day dedicated to generosity and giving back, we hope you’ll think of Pine Street Inn. Each day, Pine Street works with 1,900 individuals – over 900 who are now back in a home, thanks to friends like you.
10. Provide a safe, warm environment for close to 700 men and women staying in Pine Street’s shelters each night.
9. Enable us to offer case management support to help individuals rebuild their lives.
8. Provide over 2,500 nutritious meals daily to Pine Street’s guests and tenants and other organizations around Boston.
7. Support our outreach teams in bringing food, blankets and support to those on the streets.
6. Provide valuable job training skills to people transitioning out of homelessness.
5. Support efforts to assist men and women in obtaining a job and moving toward self-sufficiency.
4. Ensure that we are able to properly maintain our residences and facilities for our tenants and guests.
3. Help more people move from the streets and shelter into a home and a community.
2. Feel great, knowing you made a difference!
1. Help end homelessness for more men and women!