Pine Street's Innbassadors are emerging leaders in Greater Boston who are committed to building support for Pine Street. The group's leadership committee organizes volunteer opportunities to help improve the lives of our shelter guests and housing tenants, as well as fundraising and networking events to build support and awareness for Pine Street.
In the past year, the Innbassadors:
- Brought over 160 volunteers to Pine Street
- Served over 300 volunteer hours
- Chopped over 600 lbs. of vegetables
- Served 925 meals to shelter guests
- Provided holiday gifts for all of our shelter guests through its annual Warm Up The Holidays Gift Drive
The Innbassadors host an annual event, Summer Inn the City, which brings together friends and supporters of Pine Street for a night of food, drinks and fun in the city. We hope you’ll join us for the 2019 event!
Kristina Schnitzer, M.D.
Thank You to Our Innbassadors Corporate Partner
Sign up to receive occasional emails about Innbassadors events and volunteer opportunities.
Be sure to like Pine Street Inn on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Instagram.
Sign-up for Innbassador emails