IMPACT Employment Services
IMPACT supports more than 600 men and women each year in their efforts to secure, retain and upgrade a job. Our staff carefully screens each candidate, assessing their skills and workplace readiness. On average, IMPACT clients earn $11.56 per hour.
- Specialized employment counseling and career coaching
- Job search assistance
- Workplace skill development, including basic and advanced computer proficiency training
- Job training referrals
- Job retention and career advancement support
- Support services (email, voice mail, P.O. box, clothing and transportation assistance)
- WorkKeys National Career Readiness Certification, a standardized job skills assessment system that helps employers select, hire, train, develop, and retain a high-performance workforce.
IMPACT is recognized as a Best Practice in Employment Services by the National Alliance to End Homelessness.
FOR IMPACT CLIENTS
- Food Services
- Housekeeping / building maintenance
From one of our employers:
“The Glynn Hospitality Group hired trainees from Pine Street’s food services training program when we opened The Granary Tavern, and I’d do it again and again. The students were well trained, and Pine Street recommended candidates who had the right personalities to handle the intensity of a busy, professional kitchen. The students were also extremely knowledgeable about food safety, which is a huge benefit for any employer in this business.”
—Travis Talbot, Glynn Hospitality Group
IMPACT EMPLOYMENT SERVICES
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 8 a.m . - 4:30 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.