Pine Street Inn’s Innbassadors Raise $20,000!
At their third annual “Summer Inn the City” event, the Innbassadors raised close to $20,000 to help end homelessness.
Hosted by Ink Block and attended by over 250 people who sampled food and drink from partners, it was a great evening of South End community partnership. Attendees listened to the music of DJ OpynMynd as they socialized.
Pine Street Inn’s President Lyndia Downie spoke to the crowd, saying, “I look out and see the next generation of leaders in the fight
to end homelessness. We started it, but everyone here, you are going to finish it.”
Corporate sponsors of Summer Inn the City include: Natixis Global Asset Management, Atwater Wealth Management, Braemar Energy Ventures, Deloitte, dunnhumby and Putnam Investments.
Our thanks to the vendors who provided the delicious food and refreshing drinks: Loco Taqueria and Oyster Bar, Whole Foods Market South End, swissbakers, Taza Chocolate, RIPE Bar Juice, Berkshire Mountain Distillers, Samuel Adams, 90+ Cellars, and Wanderlush.
Summer Inn the City
Join the Innbassadors on Ink Block's rooftop courtyard for Summer Inn the City, a fun night that helps end homelessness in our community.
Enjoy complimentary food and drinks, such as:
- Fresh oyster bar and gilled, made-to-order tacos from Loco Taqueria and Oyster Bar
- Local hors d’oeuvres from Whole Foods Market South End
- Authentic Swiss pretzel and choco-weggli bites from swissbakers
- Unique chocolate pairings from Taza Chocolate
- Hand-crafted, cold-pressed cocktails from RIPE Bar Juice and Berkshire Mountain Distillers
- Craft beer selection from Samuel Adams
- Wine provided by 90+ Cellars
Also enjoy live music from Boston-based DJ OpynMynd and participate in an exciting raffle while supporting programs that help men and women get back to a place they can call home.
Thank you to our sponsors!
Atwater Wealth Management
Braemar Energy Ventures
About the innbassadors
The Innbassadors for Pine Street Inn is a group of Boston's emerging leaders who are committed to the mission of ending homelessness.
The group's leadership committee organizes volunteer opportunities to help improve the lives of our shelter guests and housing tenants, as well as fundraising and networking events to build support and awareness for Pine Street Inn.
In the past year, the Innbassadors have:
- brought over 160 volunteers to Pine Street Inn
- served over 300 volunteer hours
- chopped over 600 lbs of vegetables
- served 925 meals to shelter guests
- sponsored holiday gifts to for over 260 guests
- raised over $20,000 to support Pine Street Inn
- provided holiday gifts for all our shelter guests through its annual Warm Up The Holidays Gift Drive
upcoming Volunteer Opportunities
Find Out more
- Evan Braun
- Brittany Canniff
- Molly Cannon
- Andrea Caputo
- Nick Clark
- Gwenn Davis
- Kate Galvin
- Jamie Goldring
- Molly Gorman
- Joe Growhoski, Innbassadors Chair
- Vanessa Hale
- Ben Hemani
- Renee Houle
- Joey Kiernan
- Nina Kishore
- Mark Koch
- Jeremiah Mamo
- Caroline Marra
- Tyler Martin
- Julie Miller
- Rebecca Minsky
- Zachary Mittelmark
- Sara O'Brien
- Benjamin Ramic
- Patrick Roath
- Conor Sheridan
- Dana Traub
- Chaloea Williams
Join Our Mailing List
Click here to sign-up to receive occasional emails about Innbassadors events and volunteer opportunities.
Thank you to our 2015 Innbassadors Corporate Partner
For more information about Innbassadors memberships, sponsorships or events, please contact
Melissa Cording at 617.892.9183 or email@example.com.